We all want to reach the top 200 clans in the world, however, this is only possible with an effective attack strategy and a firm layout.Here are the steps to make this strategy successful:
1) Place 30-50 archers all aound the enemy village
2) Put archers in small groups to take out defences in this order air defence, archer tower, wizard tower . If you are using a dragon, don't worry too much about taking out the wizard tower as they are not very effective against dragons. If you are using balloons, and you have not taken out all air defences, archer towers and wizard towers, try to put them as close as you can to those defences, so that they don't take much damage while they are travelling there.
3) If you need to break through walls to get to the defences, use the wall breakers.
4) If you have completely taken out the enemy village with the archers, then you don't need to use your balloon/dragon. If you haven't, then just put down one dragon/balloon and you should get 100%. Only use the second balloon/dragon if you need it.
1) It is better to use a dragon compared to a balloon as dragons do much more damage. Also, you have a time limit, and therefore, using a balloon will take too long.
2) The higher level your troops, the better chance you have of getting 100%.
3) Make sure that the person you are raiding has a fair bit of elixir so that you don't end up losing elixir.
4) Using this strategy is not guaranteed to give you 100% all the time, but you should at least get one star most of the time. Rarely however, it might not work and you might not get even 50%.
5) This strategy is mainly for gaining trophies and might not work for resouces.
Next：Base Types in clash of clans