Clash of Clans Dark Spell Factory
- The Dark Spell Factory allows the player to create Dark Spells using Dark Elixir. There are currently three Dark Spells: the Poison Spell, Earthquake Spell, and Haste Spell.
- It was released on the update that came at July 1, 2015.
- All existing dark spells take up one housing space in the spell storage, whereas elixir spells take two spaces. The total spell storage capacity is shared between the Spell Factory and the Dark Spell Factory. The Dark Spell Factory adds one spell storage capacity to the total spell storage capacity.
- Upgrade Differences
- The Dark Spell Factory undergoes a significant visual change at level 3.
- When initially constructed, the Dark Spell Factory consists of a big wooden cauldron with a red interior and metal rims, supported by 4 wooden legs which have metal bases. Unlike the Spell Factory, it doesn't have a slingshot-shaped structure for the mixing spoon.
- At level 2, the wooden legs are covered in metal with golden spikes
- At level 3, the outer side of the cauldron receives gold plating. The legs seem thicker and is protected by an external metal plating outside, which has crossed bones stuck on it.
- The Dark Spell Factory's styling cues are inspired by the Dark Barracks.
- The Dark Elixir Spells brewed in the Dark Spell Factory are placed inside vials, unlike Elixir Spells, which are placed inside bottles.
- Since there is no spell counterpart of the Army Camp which can hold spells, the Spell Factories takes the role of both creating and holding spells; the Spell Factory determines the main part of spell capacity, while the Dark Spell Factory increases the capacity by one. For example, you'll have to upgrade the Spell Factory to level 5 (rather than upgrading the Dark Spell Factory) in order to hold eleven Dark Elixir spells.
- You can hide Dark Elixir by queuing spells when your spell storage is full. Currently, you can hide a maximum of 1080 Dark Elixir by queuing six maxed-out Earthquake Spells in a level 3 Dark Spell Factory.
- Although Dark Elixir Troops generally have more housing spaces than Elixir Troops, currently all Dark Elixir spells have one housing space, while all Elixir spells have two. This probably leaves room for future Dark Elixir spells which are more powerful and take more than two housing spaces.
- The price of the Dark Spell Factory is twice the price of the Dark Barracks of equal level.
Previous：Clash of clans Resource Buildings
Next：Boom Beach Updated to 15.57.1
Copyright © 2010-2016 app-gem.com All Rights Reserved.Buy Cheap App Coins,Gold,Gems online www.app-gem.com